– Troy Baughman – Certified Professional Home Inspector:
I started this company with the mission statement of providing an excellent experience at a fair price and always going above your expectations. I have worked in the construction field and have first hand experience buying, renovating and managing residential rental properties. This experience, along with my extensive home inspector training, I can help make your home buying experience less stressful. Below is why I will be the right choice for you in all your home inspection needs.
Why Choose Troy of Millstone Home Inspections?
I meet or exceed all state home inspector regulations. I also utilize the best inspection software in the industry to give you the most comprehensive report possible.
- InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector and Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Educated With Over 400+ Hours Of Training
- Attend annual industry training conferences
- A PA-DEP Certified Radon Tester (ID#3167).
- IAC2 Certified Radon Inspections.
- Certified Wood-Destroying Organism Inspector
- Certified Plumbing Inspector
- Certified Septic Inspector
- Certified Electrical Inspector
- Certified Roof Inspector
- Infrared Certified
- Work within InterNACHI and IAC2 Standards of Practice
- Insured to State Mandated Requirements
- Exceeds state required annual continuing education guidelines
- Compliance with all InterNachi Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
With this knowledge, experience and the help of specialized inspection tools such as Advanced Moisture Meters, Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras, Spectoscope, Electrical Circuit Analyzers and many others, I will do my best to give you insight to the current state of your prospective home.